Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Here I am!!

So with the hustle and bustle of the kids going back to school, things have been a bit nutso lately.  But rest assured, there has been a bunch of sewing going on.  First and foremost is this,


My very first tutorial is up on Sew Mama Sew!!!  I am so excited!  So head on over there and check it out along with all of the other awesome tutorials they have over there.

I have been going back and forth with the idea of releasing a pattern/tutorial here on the blog.  I have been playing around with this idea for a while and a couple of weeks ago I finally was able to take the idea from paper and apply it to fabric.


What do you think of my Yeti Iceberg Ombre tote bag?!  Would you be interested in a pattern for this?  

So we went out of town for Labor Day, down to Atlanta for, wait for it.......
Dragon*Con!!!!  My very first con ever and I had a blast.  I plan on doing a full write up on it tomorrow, so check back with me.

I hope your Labor Day weekend was as great as mine was, Happy Tuesday!


5 comments:

  1. i am interested in the pattern amanda. i think that tote is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I'm so excited for all the fun things you've been doing. Your tutorial is so well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Yeti Iceberg Ombre Tote bag, not just for the cool name - it is (almost) beyond-words-beautiful! Please do a pattern for this one, I'd snap it up in an instant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog. You do an awesome job. Loved your pics of dragon con and think the bags you create are awesome.

    ReplyDelete